One question, Many answer
I get this joke from a milis in Internet. I conclude that every man have a different point of view.
Just take a look :
WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD?
* KINDERGARTEN TEACHER: To get to the other side.
* PLATO: For the greater good.
* THE POPE: God knows.
* POLICEMAN: Give me ten minutes with the chicken and I’ll know why.
* ARISTOTLE: It is the nature of chickens to cross roads.
* SADDAM HUSSEIN: This was an unprovoked act of rebellion and we were
justified in dropping 50 tons of nerve gas on it.
* CAPTAIN JAMES T. KIRK: To boldly go where no chicken has gone before.
* MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR: I envision a world where all chickens will be
free to cross roads without having their motives being called into
* MACHIAVELLI: The point is that the chicken crossed the road. Who cares
why? The end of crossing the road justifies whatever motive there was.
* FREUD: The fact that you are at all concerned that the chicken crossed
the road reveals your underlying sexual insecurity.
* GEORGE W. BUSH (2): We don’t really care why the chicken crossed the
road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or
not. The chicken is either with us or it is against us. There is no
middle ground here.
* DARWIN: Chickens, over great periods of time, have been naturally
selected in such a way that they are now genetically disposed to cross
* EINSTEIN: Whether the chicken crossed the road or the road moved
beneath the chicken depends upon your frame of reference.
* NELSON MANDELA: Never again, will the chicken be questioned for
crossing the road. This is an ideal for which I am prepared to die.
* THABO MBEKI: We need to establish if really there is a connection
between the chicken and the road.
* MUGABE: For all of these years the road has been owned by the white
farmers, the poor underprivileged chicken has waited too long for that
road to be given to him and now he is crossing it in force with his
fellow war veteran chickens. We intend taking over this road and giving
it to the roadless chickens so that they can cross it without fear of
retribution from Britain who promised money to institute road reform.
We will not stop until all roadless chickens have roads to cross and the
freedom to cross them.
* ISAAC NEWTON: Any chicken in the universe shall always cross a road
perpendicularly to the side of the road, and in an infinitely long
straight line at uniform speed, unless the chicken stops due to an
unbalanced reactive force in the opposite direction of the chicken’s
* ZANU (PF) Spokesman: The chicken did not cross the road. This is a
complete fabrication. We don’t even have a single chicken in our country
as the whole world knows. All the chickens were bought and consumed by
the long-suffering masses at give-away prices when we sent out our
comrades to enforce what our enemies are now unpatriotically and
maliciously referring to as the largest closing down sale in the world.
* JACOB ZUMA: I am gravely suspicious that this question is being asked
with a malicious intention to trap me, send the Scorpions to raid my
chicken run, haul me before the courts and charge me for sodomizing the
chicken that walked across the road towards me as it was running away
from an advancing light shower! Awuleth’ umshini wam’ ……..!!!
ME : Why the f*ck should I care?
== Posting ini mbacem ==